Brent Housing Partnership Permit Applications
** The Permit Issue Department will be closed between 24 December 2015 and 4 January 2016. If your permit expires during that period, please ensure that you apply for a renewal well in advance so that you receive it before 24 December 2015 **.
Please note that even if you have applied for a permit, you still cannot park until such time as that permit has been received and is displayed in the vehicle. Having applied for a permit and awaiting it to be delivered does not allow you to park. You must have the permit clearly displayed in your vehicle in order to park. Therefore we strongly recommend that you apply for your permit online as this allows us to email you a 7 day temporary permit as soon as payment is made, therefore allowing you to park while your actual permit is being printed and posted to you.
To apply for a permit for a property managed by Brent Housing Partnership, please select one of the links below. Full details of the parking and permit restrictions are also available to view or download.
Online applications are strongly recommended as these are quicker and allow resident permit applications to receive a temporary permit by email to use while the original permit is printed and posted to you.
In order to submit an application online, you will need an email address and the ability to upload documents in either pdf or jpeg formats. We do not accept document uploads in other formats.
If you cannot submit an online application, please the download the application form (you can either complete the form on-screen and print it off already completed or download it blank and fill it in by hand - we prefer the printed version as it helps avoid any mistakes caused by errors made reading hand-written forms) and send it to us by post or fax. If you apply by post or fax, you will need to submit your payment with your application, either by means of a cheque or postal order, or a completed credit/debit card payment form. If you do not apply online, you will not be able to obtain a temporary permit.
Please note that in order to ensure PCI Compliance, it is no longer possible for you to email your payment card details to us. You may still apply by email by completing the form and attaching supporting documentation, but if you do this, please ensure that you do not include your payment card details. We will process the application and then telephone you on the number supplied in order for you to make payment by card. Any applications made by email which contain payment card details cannot be stored or processed and so they will be immediately deleted and you will need to re-apply.
Terms & Conditions - Parking Permit Applications
1) All permits are issued in accordance with the Parking and Permit Regulations and Terms and Conditions of Parking Permit Applications & Issue delivered to each relevant property and available online by following the links below. Please note that applying for a permit and/or using a permit is considered to be full acceptance of the Parking and Permit Regulations and Terms and Conditions of Parking Permit Applications and Issue.
2) Permits cost £10.00 (ten pounds) each and full payment is due once the application has been verified and before the permit is issued. Price valid until 31 July 2014.
3) Each permit will be issued for a period of 12 months from the date of issue and it must be used in accordance with the Terms and Conditions of Use of the permit as provided with the permit.
4) No refunds are given where permits are cancelled, returned or lost. All such permits will become immediately invalid and a replacement permit must be applied for at the full rate. The replacement permit will be valid for a full 12 month period.
5) Where there is a change of vehicle, the permit for the old vehicle must be returned when the application for the new vehicle is made.
6) Up to 2 resident permits and 1 visitor permit can be applied for on a single application form.
7) If you are applying for a residential permit, complete the details of the vehicle for which it is required and ensure you enclose a copy of the registration document confirming the vehicle is registered to the applicant address.
8) Where a vehicle registration document is not available, other suitable documentation confirming the residential status and ownership of the vehicle must be provided. To confirm residency, the applicant must provide copy documentation as detailed in section 9 below. To confirm ownership the applicant must provide copies of whatever additional information is available such as purchase invoice, insurance documents, etc.
9) If you are applying for a visitor permit, simply check the box. No further proof of residence is required for visitor permits applied for at the same time as a resident permit, however, if a visitor permit is applied for separately, the applicant must provide a copy of one of the following documents to confirm residency:
- i. a bank or credit card statement less than 3 months old
- ii. a utility bill less than 3 months old (gas/electric/landline telephone)
- iii. a BHP rent statement less than 3 months old
10) All documentation provided to confirm residency or ownership will not be returned to the applicant so please ensure that you do not send original documents, only copies.
11) Permit renewals do not require documentation to be resubmitted provided there is no change in any of the details. However in this instacne, the application must be made in the same name and address as previous, and the "renewal" box must be checked on the application form.
12) In the event of any doubt over the validity of any application or documentation, we reserve the right to seek further information and documentation as we see fit in order to satisfy ourselves that the application is in order.
13) In the event that any permit payment is later cancelled, withdrawn or returned (for whatever reason), then the associated permits will immediately become invalid. Any permits issued following any cancelled, withdrawn or returned payment will be subject to an additional administration charge of £10.00 per permit.
14) All personal data collected in respect of parking permit applications is subject to Data Protection regulations. Data will be retained and used in order to maintain the valid operation of the parking enforcement scheme. Data may be shared with Brent Housing Partnership.
15) Successful permit applications will normally be despatched within 2 workings days of payment. Please do not contact us to chase your application until at least 5 working days have passed since the application was submitted.
(Please note that we have received several blank application forms recently. We believe this issue may be related to recent updates to the Adobe Reader program. As the online form is in Adobe pdf format, the free version of Adobe Reader that many people use to complete the form may not allow you to save a completed version of the form. It may need to be printed instead or saved via an alternate method rather than simply using the save function within Adobe Reader. We cannot provide you with technical support for that program but you must ensure you have saved a completed version of the form before you send it to us).
If you continue to have difficulty with saving a completed form, we suggest that you print it out and post it to us instead.